Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sport Ed Presentation

I was really pleased about how me and Kyles presentation on the SE model went. The SE model is extremely fun and offers a number of different student benefits. Some of these benefits include the following: increase socialization networks between students, increase student participation, and increase student enjoyment and physical activity. I thought that everyone had an awesome time playing our floor hockey season during our presentation. I would like to just thank everyone for participating in our presentation and hope everyone learned a lot about the SE Model.

1 comment:

  1. Tom,

    You and Kyle did a fine job with your presentation - I also think the addition of the other students helped to make the game more realistic.

    Hope others will try using the model for one of their units.

    Dr. Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete