Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays ever. My family however does this holiday a little different than other families. Usually families have a traditional Thanksgiving turkey for dinner, my family has never had turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. My family usually has either prime rib, or filet mignon rapped with spinach and gorgonzola. My mom always makes a family favorite twice baked potato's and for dessert an amazing pecan pie. Of course their is lots of other food that is cooked as well but those are my favorite. Lastly we always drink awesome red wine to help accompany all the food. One thing that I love about this day is that everyone helps with the cooking. My family loves to cook, and when we all cook together the meal is always better than any restaurant that I have ever been too. I can't wait for this years Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hungry just thinking about that meal!

    It must be a great time for all of your family - I really like Thanksgiving much better than most of the other holidays.

    Dr. Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete