Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MTEL

So this is my 4th time taking the writing portion of the MTEL test. I really hope I was successful this time because I really am getting sick of taking this test and also paying for this test. I past the reading the first time I took it but the writing test is giving me more trouble to complete. I have had a tutor help me with studying for this test but I haven't taken the prep course here at Springfield College yet. Has anyone taken this course, and if they have, how much did it help you? Anyway, I get the results back at the end of this month. I am done with all my grad classes but since I haven't passed the MTEL I can't do my student teaching and that is what I'm really looking forward to. Well hopefully I did it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas! I hope it went well! I just read the guide book and I don't think I had any issues. I do have experience writing long essays in 30 minutes, so that might have helped me a bit.
    I blogged about my experience taking the Reading and Writing tests (which I took this past weekend) if you wanted to check it out: http://teachinginanutshelll.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/the-mtel-experience/

    ReplyDelete