Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fishing





I have been fishing with my father all my life and I absolutely love it. Every year at the end of May my father and I take our annual trout fishing trip. This is by far one of my favorite weekends of the year. We usually get up at 5am every morning and make a full day of fishing. Sometimes we don't always get lucky but when you finally get that one great fish there is nothing else like it. One thing that is great about fishing is that all age groups of people can fish. It is truly one sport that is absolutely relaxing and can be done through out your life time. The pictures above are not from our trout fishing trip but are from our family vacation in Maine.



1 comment:

  1. Tom,

    It is great that you have some family traditions - certainly says a lot for you and your family and the importance placed on the family unit - soooooo critical nowadays!

    Dr. Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete