Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hiking and Camping
































Camping and hiking are two things that I absolutely love to do. Every summer, spring, and early fall, my friends and I plan camping trips. We have gone camping in the Adirondacks, the Berkshires, Catskill Mountains, Lake George, and the Finger Lakes. We are always looking for new places to go so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Even though camping requires a lot of planning and packing it is always worth it once you get there. Hiking on the other hand, doesn't require a lot of packing and is also something that I love to do as well. Hiking can also be done all year round. Even though fall is one of my favorite times to go hiking, I also love to hike with snow shoes during the winter time. Above are a few pictures of the camping and hiking trips that I have gone on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    Hiking is a great fitness activity - and you before you know it - you have gotten a really good workout!

    Dr. Lorenzo

    PS: Have you hiked the Appalachian Trail?

    ReplyDelete